If you are a fan of hot biscuits, this kentucky biscuits are made to please you! Super easy to make, it doesn’t take time and it tastes really good. Check it out.
2 cups of all purpose flour.
2 ½ tsps of baking powder.
½ tsp of baking soda.
1 dash of salt.
1 tbsp of white sugar.
½ cup of butter.
¾ cup of buttermilk.
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a bowl. Add in ½ cup of butter and mix until it’s like coarse crumbs. Mix in the buttermilk.
2. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
3. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet, roll into a 6×6 inch square and cut into 12 even sections. Do not separate.
4. In a preheated oven to 400 degrees, bake for 15 minutes.
5. Separate into biscuits and serve hot.
Simple, easy and delicious! I must admit, the first time I’ve made this kentucky biscuits, I didn’t know how good it was and we ended up fighting over them as I made just a few biscuits. But I’ve learned my lecon!