- 24 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 ounces frozen raspberries
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker wafer crumbs, butter and brown sugar until well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of this mixture for a topping and press the remainder into one 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in the boiling water and add the frozen raspberries, stirring until melted. Chill until partially set and spread on wafer base.
- Melt marshmallows with the milk. When cool, fold in whipped cream and spread on top of raspberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.